Everyone’s heard the old saying—every wedding needs “something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.” Have you decided what your wedding’s “blue note” will be? Consider adding one of these cool and fresh ideas to your big day!
- Add a blue hue to your shoes. If blue doesn’t fit into your color scheme, try adding a layer of your favorite blue color to the bottom of your shoes. You’ll have good luck and a pop of color when you walk down the aisle.
- Temporary tattoos for guests. A unique reception treat, add small blue temporary tattoos with guests seating invitations. Both the young and the young at heart will love this childlike spin on tradition.
- A handkerchief for the groom or father of the bride. If the men in your life want a little splash of blue on your wedding day, consider adding a blue pocket square or handkerchief to the father of the bride or the groom’s tuxedo!
- Blue props for your photo booth. Let your guests get in on the fun on your special day. First, search for mirror photo booths for hire in New Jersey and schedule your appointment. Then, add blue feather boas, hats, and mustaches to your booth set up for a better reception!
- Flower crowns for bridesmaids. Are you having an outdoor ceremony or reception? If it fits in with your color scheme, choose a soft shade of blue flowers, and create crowns for your bridesmaids and maid of honor. Bonus points if you coordinate the crowns to match up with your bouquet!
A photo booth is the perfect addition to any wedding ceremony, corporate outing, or special celebration. A+ Photo Booths has plenty of wedding and corporate packages that can complement any event.
If you’d like to learn more about fun wedding and corporate photo booth ideas in Philadelphia, PA, just browse our site or give us a call!