The stuffy, traditional wedding reception is a thing of the past. Today, both brides and grooms are working hard to make their wedding a fun and memorable event instead of an obligation for family members and friends.
There are plenty of things you can add to your wedding reception to make it more fun. If you aren’t sure where to start, no worries – we have ideas for you! Here are five fun things that can make your reception unforgettable.
- Bring your favors to life. One thing that people remember about wedding receptions is the favors. Have fun with your souvenirs to get guests talking! Paper masks that look like the happy couple and temporary tattoos with your wedding hashtag are both fun and affordable favors.
- Make your music fit your personality. Nothing gets the party started like a great wedding soundtrack! Make sure there are fun songs that represent both of your likings to help everyone feel included.
- Invite the whole family. Kids are great to have at weddings. While they may be a handful at times, they are also some of the best comic relief. Let them unwind and join in the festivities, too. If you’d prefer a quieter ceremony, you can appoint an older cousin, niece, or nephew to play babysitter until it’s time to party.
- Take plenty of photos. Just imagine what you could catch if you rented a slow-motion photo booth for your Philadelphia, PA wedding. The memories will be priceless — and each guest will take home their very own, one-of-a-kind souvenir.
- Have a themed reception. How many times have you gone to a wedding and been bored at the same looks, food options, and drinks? Change things up. Why not have a pajama party or circus theme for your wedding reception? Go for something bold, fun, and unique. People will remember it for years!
No matter if you’re planning a fun and exciting wedding or you’re searching for the perfect trade show photo booth in Philadelphia, PA, A+ Photo Booths is here to add a touch of magic to your next event. Give our team a call today at 866-398-8178 or visit us online at https://aplusphotobooths.com to learn more or get started!