Right now, wedding ceremonies are on hold across the state. However, that doesn’t mean that weddings won’t be happening in the near future.
Have a wedding come up, but need to push it back or want to start planning? If so, it’s important to make sure your wedding is all about you. Here are five ways to make sure your wedding is as personal as you can make it.
- Have a Personal Officiant: By having someone you know officiate the ceremony, you can have a personalized wedding that you and your closest friends and family members will never forget. Of course, you can also choose to write your own vows as well.
- Keep Memories Alive: By bringing in heirlooms and memories of loved ones who may not be there to enjoy the ceremony, you get to honor those who made an impact on who you are today.
- Bring Pets to the Wedding: One thing that is getting a lot of personal attention at weddings in recent years is putting your pets on the invite list. If you have a pet, bring them with you, or even let them be a part of the ceremony!
- Start a New Tradition: Weddings are one place where tradition rules, but no one says you can’t create your own. Set the stage for every wedding that follows yours and see who can start the best traditions of all.
- Rent a Photo Booth: What could be more personal than renting a wedding mirror photo booth for your Philadelphia, PA wedding? Everyone can go in and take personal pictures for you to treasure, and everyone will have souvenirs to take home after the fun is over.
While many believe that A+ Photo Booths are best for a corporate photo booth hire in New Jersey, these amazing and agile booths can be used for more events than just work. Dial 866-398-8178 to learn more or create your advance booking today!