There’s nothing more romantic than love stories that last for a lifetime – and your parents and grandparents might actually be among these examples of true love and beauty.
How about honoring a lifetime of love by dedicating a special song to your grandparents during the Big Day?
If you decide for something like this, you are bound to make them feel really appreciated – and here are some of the songs they will definitely enjoy for this moment dedicated to them!
- Dean Martin, That’s Amore. This suave and romantic song was all the rage when your grandma and grandpa were young, most likely in the first years of their relationship. The simple, yet beautiful melody, the wonderful lyrics, and the voice torn out from a magical musical era – they will all make for an unforgettable moment!
- Elvis Presley, Can’t Help Falling in Love. It’s been so many decades since this song came out, and it’s still one of the single most popular love songs ever! Play it at your wedding to honor your grandma and grandpa and they will love it, without any trace of doubt. Not only that, but the song and their story will surely put everyone in a really romantic mood!
- Frank Sinatra, Love and Marriage. There’s truly no song more suited for this kind of moment. Sinatra’s voice, the vibes of a musical decade that still charms everyone, and lyrics speaking about love and marriage? This song was created for your special moment!
- Johnny Mathis, Chances Are. This is such a soulful song that it will get right to your heart in a matter of seconds. Your grandparents most likely know it from the years they were dating for the first time – but even if they don’t know it, they will definitely resonate with the beauty and romantic touches of this tune.
- Little Eva, The Loco-Motion. If you want an energizing song for your grandma and grandpa to celebrate their beautiful love story on, this is it. Not to mention, this will surely attract everyone else to the dance floor too!
Haven’t booked your Pennsylvania wedding entertainment just yet? Contact A+ Entertainment and book us if you want your wedding day’s entertainment to be genuinely unforgettable. Both you and your guests will LOVE us at your wedding!