Top 4 Rock Wedding Processional Songs
Walking down the aisle, all eyes on you, in your beautiful wedding dress – now, that’s going to be one of the most precious and unforgettable moments of your Pennsylvania wedding. Naturally, you want this moment to be accompanied by music that’s not only suitable for the event, but also music that represents you – and if rock music is what you love, there’s absolutely no reason not to include that in your wedding ceremony (provided your wedding ceremony site allows it, of course).
What are some of the best rock songs for a wedding processional? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Green Day, Time of Your Life. A true classic of the 90s rock scene, this sweet and soft song has a touch of nostalgia to it that works perfectly well with the wedding processional. The lyrics, the rhythm of the song and even the fact that everyone will recognize it – they all make this particular tune a truly great choice for this kind of wedding moment.
- Train, Marry Me. This song is obviously wedding material – from the title to the lyrics and the actual tune, everything calls for romanticism and sweetness. Of course, it would work wonderfully as a First Dance song, but it can work magically for the wedding processional too.
- The Doors, Love Her Madly. If you like the sound of classic rock music, this song is for you. Nobody does it better than Jim Morrison when it comes to deep, meaningful and unique lyrics – and the song itself is absolutely perfect for the rhythm of a walk down the aisle. Consider this as an option and you won’t regret it!
- Metallica, Nothing Else Matters. No other rock song in history is as well-known as this one – and given its mellow tune and deep rhythm, this song will definitely win your heart. It’s just perfect for a wedding processional!
- Pachelbel, Canon in D Major, Rock Version. If you’re looking for a unique twist on one of the ultimate wedding songs out there, try to search for a rock version of Canon in D Major. It will sound amazing!
Searching for the best wedding DJ in Pennsylvania? Contact A+ Entertainment and hire us if you want your wedding music to be flawless from every single point of view. Contact us and you won’t regret it!