If you are part of a corporate team, you know how important it is to have team members you can rely on. You may even be learning this as you are adjusting to a work from home model. But building relationships between team members doesn’t need to mean “forced fun” or after-work drinks on a Friday night. Here are five unique ideas you can use to help improve relationships and communication between team members and build morale once everyone returns to the office.
- Host a surprise event. Do something no one expects—like surprise your team with lunch or a day off work for a trip. This can help everyone bond over the same surprised emotion and feelings while attending the event.
- Show your appreciation with a party. If your team is stressed from being cooped up in their homes, consider throwing a welcome back party, complete with games, food, and a photo booth to create lasting memories. Check out our website for corporate photo booth ideas for a Philadelphia, PA office.
- Put forth a challenge. One way to get people to work together is to promote a common goal. Create one challenge that your entire team can work together to solve. For example, a daily riddle is a great team-building exercise that is possible while working remotely!
- Have a scavenger hunt. Once everyone is back in the office, set up some clues, and let your team members find items around your business. Use a corporate photo booth rental in Philadelphia, PA as one of the stops so your team can record all the fun they’re having!
- Recognize their efforts. If you want to help people feel special, consider doing something that recognizes each person’s efforts to better the company. Everyone loves to receive a message, award, or public acknowledgment that they’re doing a good job!
Need a little help enhancing your company’s welcome back party or picnic? A+ Photo Booths has the packages you need for more fun and excitement at your event, all available for advance booking! Give our team a call today at 866-398-8178 to learn more or get started!