As the birds return from their journey south and spring flowers begin to bloom, couples across Pennsylvania are preparing to tie the knot. While engaged couples may not be expecting anything for this coming summer, they are already looking ahead to the soonest possible date for their ceremony and reception.
Are you planning a summer wedding ceremony? If you are, use these five last-minute trendy tips to get married in style!
- Flower crowns. The summer season is full of gorgeous seasonal flowers. Add a touch of elegance and whimsy to your wedding with bride and bridesmaid flower crowns. Crowns featuring eucalyptus, pastel petals and baby’s breath will be especially popular this season.
- Gin cocktails. Gin cocktails are a major trend for any summer wedding season. If you’re a gin lover, you can add a little more fun to your reception by choosing a few different types of gin from different parts of the world. You can even create your own couples’ cocktails to save on your reception bar.
- A garden party theme. If you’re hosting a wedding on a budget, you may want to offer light refreshments in lieu of a full meal. An outdoor summer wedding is the perfect match for a garden tea party theme — and serving tea and petit fours is a great way to add style and save.
- Summer essentials. Summer weddings can be gorgeous — but they can also quickly turn into a hassle if it’s especially hot outside. Prepare a basket with flip-flops, sunscreen, and mini-deodorants and leave it in the bathroom for your guests to help them beat the heat and enjoy more of your reception!
- A photo booth. When the weather is warm, there’s nothing more fun than adding an open air photo booth rental in Philadelphia, PA to your reception. A+ Photo Booths is booking advance appointments for summer ceremonies — so don’t wait to schedule your rental!
If you have your eyes on a summer wedding ceremony, A+ Photo Booths is currently booking affordable photo booth rentals in Philadelphia, PA in anticipation of when large social gatherings, such as weddings, are able to resume. Call today at 866-398-8178 to learn more and get started!